Director Class of 2017 Elected
Also, speaking of leadership, during its March 27, 2014 Annual Breakfast Meeting in Las Vegas, the membership ratified the slate of candidates to serve as members of the association's board of directors. Each will serve a term of three years, with their tenures starting at the conclusion of the 2014 Amusement Expo.
The Class of 2017 Directors includes:
- Brian Brotsch, Knox Amusement, Rochester, NY;
- Bruce Duncan, Future Targets, Inc., Keswick, VA;
- Brandon Hedley, Rich and Junnies Coin, Inc., Dubuque, IA;
- Ron Hunt, Betson West, Buena Park, CA;
- James Piontek, Smiley's-Mel's Coin, Inc., Green Bay, WI; and
- Tim Zahn, American Amusement Arcades, Bloomington, MN
Congratulations to the AMOA's new group of volunteer leaders.