There's Still Time, Room, Value for YOU at Expo
Every day brings new challenges on our businesses. It's not easy to find time to search for ideas, solutions or new approaches to the business.
But, if you're willing to make the investment, the AAMA-AMOA Amusement Expo has put together an all-new lineup that promises to deliver value...tactics that can be put into play immediately and strategies that can be deployed in the longer term.
In short, the Amusement Expo is your annual opportunity to re-group, re-focus and re-energize yourself and your business.
By now, most everybody has secured his or her plane ticket, reserved hotel accommodations and has begun to plot strategy for working the show.
But, some of you reading this still have not finalized plans for the March 25-27 event in Las Vegas. In that case, here are 10 reasons you should "damn the torpedoes" and attend:
Here are 10 reasons why you should be there:
- To experience the new schedule, which features one full day of education and two full days of exhibits;
- To be part of a greatly-expanded education program, which includes informative sessions for route operators, FEC owners/execs and service techs;
- To attend the networking sessions to be conducted as part of the seminar day schedule;
- To evaluate the latest equipment for your route;
- To visit with decision-makers of your trading partners, on and off the exhibit floor;
- To gain the added benefit of attending the National Bulk Vendors Show collocated with the Amusement Expo;
- To participate in the AMOA's annual membership breakfast meeting;
- To party with peers at the industry's largest cocktail party;
- To compare notes with other operators from your state and around the country; and
- To take advantage of all the fun and sun that Las Vegas has to offer.
AMOA operator and distributor members receive two complimentary admission badges. C'mon out. You will be glad you did. Visit the show's website www.amusementexpo.org for more details.
See you soon in Las Vegas!